Saturday, August 7, 2010

Update...

So I realized that I actually haven't written anything on this blog in quite awhile. I actually have a lot of exciting stuff happening, perhaps that is why I haven't had time to write!

First, I will say that I am officially under two weeks left of school...thirteen days to be exact! I'm so ready to be done with school. It's a little weird because I am pretty sure that this will be the last time I will officially be a "student." Honestly, it feels sort-of great but it is also the end of a really big part of my life. I'm ready now though, ready to start a new phase of life and take the things I've learn and start to apply them. With the combination of schooling and experience I have, I feel that I am really ready to start my career now. Unfortunately, my career path is still probably not going to look like everyone else's.

This path will begin with a move to Washington, DC next month. This is where I will begin a position at National Community Church where I will work for their coffeehouse and in event planning. I actually don't think I could be more excited about this. I cannot think of anything else I would rather do for the next year. There will be some obstacles, mainly financial obstacles, but I am trusting that God will provide. I honestly am not sure how this will all work out but I really feel that this is where God has called me, so I have faith that He will provide for me.

I do have a lot of work during this next month but I am so ready to get started. I will try to keep this updated as I move forward in this next journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment