Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Perhaps...

I'm having one of those nights. You know, those nights that for whatever reason you cannot think of anything other than the future and all of its options. The what ifs. I get like this sometimes. Not too often but occasionally. Usually I wouldn't blog in this state. I wait until I regain composure, because I will. I always do. Maybe even by morning. It never lasts long. I'll freak out for a couple hours or a couple days max and then I remember that God is in control and its all worked out so far so I need to quit worrying and enjoy the journey. And then I feel content. And then I sleep peacefully. But I'm not there yet.

Today I cannot stop thinking. And thinking. And thinking.

I guess for some reason I just needed to share that tonight. Maybe you're up too and you're thinking and/or worrying about the future. Perhaps we can say a prayer for each other? Would that be alright? I'll say a prayer for you and maybe you could say one for me too. Perhaps we'll wake up in the morning ready to take on the day. We'll feel refreshed and reassured. We'll have stopped worrying and remembered to just breathe.

...Perhaps.

2 comments:

  1. I completely, 100% feel you on this post. I do the same thing...and I find I've been doing it a lot more lately.
    I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete