Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Interview!!

I got an email today asking if I am available tomorrow for a phone interview for the Protege Program. I was like,"Ummm...yes!!!" I'm so excited, though I am trying to understand that it is only an interview and not an offer for the position. I cannot help but daydream about this however. It turns out I have a two and a half hour break in the middle of my day tomorrow and I didn't know what I was going to do during that time. So it actually worked out perfectly. I'm just praying that I can remain focused and be articulate for the interview. I'd be furious if I blew it because I got too nervous or excited. It's for the Protege that works directly with Ebenezers, the church run coffeehouse on Capital Hill. I don't think it could be much more perfect than that. So that's the update on that for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment