Monday, June 14, 2010

YEA!!!

Well...I got it!!! I got the position with the Protege Program at National Community Church in Washington DC. I honestly got a little teary when I read the email. I cannot remember wanting anything this bad before.

My position will be split between Ebenezers coffeehouse management and event planning. It actually could not be more perfect for me. I feel that I can learn so much from this role, at the same time I feel like I actually have something to give back as well. It begins in September and lasts an entire year. I now need to find a place to live but I am trusting that since God has allowed me to be accepted into this position He will help with the rest. Now I just want to hurry up and finish school and get this summer over! (I never thought I would wish the summer that has barely started would end, but I sure do!)

Now...to get some sleep, though I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve...I can't even imagine what it will be like when I get even closer!

Here is a link to better explain what I will be doing.


No comments:

Post a Comment